Subscribe:

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Review

Recently Samsung launches their three dual sim Android Smartphones. These smartphones are available with single sim before launching dual sim smartphones. These three dual sim smartphones are Galaxy Y Duos,Galaxy Y Pro Duos and Galaxy Ace Duos. Now we are talking about Smasung galaxy Y Pro Duos. It is a low budget Android Smartphones with dual Sim and Qwerty Keypad. In present the Price of this smartphone is 9500 Rs. only.
Galaxy Y Pro Duos
By Gismohub
So Let's Hand's on with this device:
  • 2.6 Inch Capacitive Display
  • Dual Sim (GSM + GSM)
  • 832  MHz Processor
  • Android 2.3 Gingerbread
  • 3 MP Primary Camera  and VGA Secondary Camera
  • Video Recording at 24fps
  • 512 MB RAM
  • TouchWiz UI
  • Wifi, 3G, GPS
  • 160 MB Internal Memory
  • 1350 mAh
  • Price: Around Rs. 9500

1 comments:

  1. Hi hemant,

    I want a little help from you. I like your site, its look pretty very good. Very simple & easy to use. Please can you forward this template to my email id: smt_gogawat@yahoo.co.in

    I want to change my blog tally knowledge, & its look, if you send me this template, I make some little changes in this template & sure its not seen as like your blog. So please accept my request.

    ReplyDelete